VERY FRUITY YOGURT NOURISHING CREAM
Advanced Skin Rejuvenation Concentrate
Nourishes your skin with a richly textured, ultra-hydrating formulation to all for a more luminous and radiant complexion. Rich in skin-repairing proteins to provide instant hydration to dry skin.
We guarantee this product with registered number from Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
This product was researched and developed by laboratory at the Lower Northern Science Park. Naresuan University, Phitsanulok Province, Thailand.
Apply morning and evening on a clean face and neck. Gently massage until complete absorption.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and / or rash appear.
Net Vol. 30ml / 1 Fl. Oz.
Product dimensions (Width x length x height) 3 X 4.7 X 12.6 cms
Packaging dimensions (Width x length x height) 3.6 X 5 X 12.7 cms
Thai FDA Reg. No. 10-1-5908944
GTIN No. 8857125033046
1. Lycium Chinese Fruit Extract is commonly known as the goji berry. Which helps to reduce surface spots on the skin. It also offers rich antioxidant benefits to rejuvenate and whiten the skin for a brighter and more radiant appearance.
2. Malus Domestica Fruit Cells are extracted from apples in Switzerland, which contain anti-ageing properties, and helps to restore the skin through environmental damage caused by free radicals. This plant extract also supports the production of collagen and elastin to help rejuvenate ageing skin.
3. Rosa Miltiflora Fruit Extract is an ingredient sourced directly from japan, helps to reduce excessive sebum production. It further refines the skin’s texture, whilst also visibly improving the appearance of pores and fine lines for a more youthful outlook.
4. Milk Amino Acid is obtained during the first 3 days of giving birth. It has excellent moisture binding qualities to condition the skin. Complexions can also benefit from the milk's rich antioxidant properties, which help to prevent premature skin ageing.
5. Hydrolyzed Milk Protein form a film on the skin’s surface that is essential for enhancing hydration and moisture retention. It can be easily absorbed by the skin to provide superior conditioning and smoothing benefits.